CONSTITUTION PARTY of ILLINOIS
The Purpose of the Constitution Party is to secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity by restoring the Constitutionally mandated and enumerated functions and boundaries of government
The Mission of the Constitution Party is to elect Constitution Party Candidates at every level of government so as to accomplish our stated purpose.
The motto of the Constitution Party is "Principle over Politics."
- Life: For all human beings, from conception to natural death;
- Liberty: Freedom of conscience and actions for the self-governed individual;
- Family: One husband and one wife with their children as divinely instituted;
- Property: Each individual's right to own and steward personal property without government burden;
- Constitution: and Bill of Rights interpreted according to the actual intent of the Founding Fathers;
- States' Rights : Everything not specifically delegated by the Constitution to the federal government, nor prohibited by the Constitution to the states, is reserved to the states or to the people;
- American Sovereignty: American government committed to the protection of the borders, trade, and common defense of Americans, and not entangled in foreign alliances.